Opening weekend and the first half of the Dallas International Film Festival in the Selig Polyscope Theater has been a great success. A lot of great films and memories were made but we are not done yet. The Selig Polyscope Theater will be in theater 4 at the Angelika Film Center – Dallas at Mockingbird Station.
Tickets and passes are on sale now both online and in-person at the festival box office, located in West Village in Uptown Dallas. During the festival tickets can be purchased online, at the West Village box office and in the lobby of the Angelika.
Once you have your tickets and or pass, please be in line at the theater at least 30 minutes before show time. This way you can get your popcorn, soda and be ready for some of the best films you will see this year.
Below is the film schedule for the Selig Polyscope Theater from April 6 – April 9.
Thursday – April 6, 2017
- 4:00pm – ELLA BRENNAN: COMMANDING THE TABLE
- 7:00pm – DAYVEON
- 9:30pm – THE SPEARHEAD EFFECT
Friday – April 7, 2017
- 4:30pm – CASSETTE: A DOCUMENTRY MIXTAPE
- 7:00pm – North Texas College Shorts
- 10:00pm – THE SPEARHEAD EFFECT
Saturday – April 8, 2017
- 11:45am – THE JUNGLE BOOK (1967)
- 2:00pm – ABACUS: SMALL ENOUGH TO JAIL
- 4:30pm – WHOSE STREETS?
- 7:30pm – Judge Reinhold Conversation and Screening
- 10:30pm – TBA
Sunday – April 9, 2017
- 11:45am – TBA
- 2:30pm – STEP
- 5:00pm – ABACUS: SMALL ENOUGH TO JAIL
- 7:30pm – THE PROMISE